Condor’s Nest Ranch is a Historical / Vintage Old California Ranch/Farm from the 1800’s, a Private Estate set on 20 acres, with a Beautiful Adobe Home (designed by Frank Lloyd Wright’s Senior Apprentice) in the shape of a Cross, with Mountain and Ocean Views! Condor’s Nest Ranch is truly one of the most unique venues in the Temecula Valley!
1. We do ONLY one Event per weekend, and Lodging is Included in each package -we include almost everything each couple needs!!! Additional nights can be added- 15 in beds/20 total allowed overnight!
2. Each of our couples becomes part of our family — their families come and stay on the Ranch and use it as their own, which makes us more than a Wedding Venue, more like a Vacation and Family Reunion all in one!!!
3. The package price is no – nonsense with no hidden fees, the only thing you may want to add on are more nights or more guests — otherwise it’s all included in our package price which includes: shuttle; wedding dinner; bar service for 5 hours, including glassware and champagne toast; the DJ, dance floor, tables (round or long your choice), chairs, benches, linens, silver flatware, mismatched china, ball jars, fruit water station/iced tea; popcorn for guests upon arrival, coffee service, dessert serve service (you just bring what we need to serve); lodging included and can be added on to; day of coordinator; full prop room available to pick from for free; free photoshoot for save the date, and lots more! Couples just need their own flowers and dessert and officiant and photographer! The rest of the venue items are included!
Europa Village is a boutique winery with a charming “Old World” European design. Our ambiance is elegant and romantic with just a hint of rustic flare for a picturesque and memorable wedding day. Whether you are looking to get married on our beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by vines and lush gardens, or the warmth and intimacy of our charming indoor Wine Cave, Europa Village is the perfect place to say, “I do!”
The Events Team (Director of Catering & Sales and two Event Coordinators) has over 17 years of combined experience working in the events and weddings industry. We only host one wedding per day and can accommodate up to 250 guests on our outdoor Veranda & Wedding Lawn. The architectural design at Europa is Spanish, French & Italian themed!
From the first steps up our grand staircase, to walking through our Italian-inspired terraces and gardens, you will be transported to an “old world” destination of true romance. As you continue your journey to our hill-top wedding venues, you will find yourself surrounded by Temecula Valley’s picturesque mountains and lush vineyards, infusing every moment with beauty, charm, and elegance.
Our La Bella Vista Ceremony Venue is the highest point in the Temecula Valley and overlooks vineyards and mountains with a full 360 degree view. The Vista Del Valle is our outdoor Reception Venue, full of classic old world charm complete with romantic market lighting and surrounded by vines. Our elegant Barrel Room is the indoor Reception Venue option, with grand chandeliers and a completely draped ceiling, your guests will enjoy the romantic ambiance the Barrel Room provides.
1.We only host 1 wedding per day – therefore no sharing the venue!
2. Mount Palomar Winery is the 2nd oldest winery in Temecula, established 1969
3. We have the oldest outdoor Sherry Solera in the U.S.A!
Plateau Edge is uniquely designed to give couples a destination weekend, where their guests can stay too! Either do it yourself, or full service, in a spectacularly beautiful place. Our property is located right on the Edge of the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological reserve, where we have 10 acres of organic farms, which our on site chef uses for organic farm to table meals, vistas, and a place to gather with a rustic elegant feel. There are 6 bedrooms and 6 baths, where we can sleep up to 30 guests, and host up to 50 for an event. Come stay with us for an Eco Luxury experience, including, wine tasting, hiking, biking, outdoor games and so much more!
1. We only host one wedding/ couple per weekend.
2. We truly love working with our couples to design their dream event.
3. Our wedding package includes, fully stocked home,cleaning the day before arrival & the day of departure, paper goods, towels, extra sheets, spices in the cabinets, paper plates, mugs, coffee and tea, Plateau edge gourmet cookies, wine glasses, champagne flutes, dinner dishes, silverware, all decor, (candelabras, vases, candles, chargers, lanterns etc.), Up to 24 overnight guests, for 3 nights on a weekend and a maximum of 50 guests for one(1), 6 hour event. Also includes, day of coordinator, and golf cart parking attendant.